Day01 Explore the 9th Century Prambanan Temple
Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Adisucipto International airport, meet and greet by tour guide and transfer to enjoy Indonesian Set Lunch at Kali Opak Resturant. Then visit Prambanan Temple, UNESCO Heritage Site. Travel to Parangtritis Beach (01h30m). After that, admire the sunset at Parangtritis Beach, overlook the great Indian Ocean from Java Island. Check-in at Queen of The South Resort for 1 night. Having dinner at the hotel.
Day02 Take a Snapshot at Parangkusumo Sand Dunes
After breakfast, take a shot drive to Parangkusumo Sand Dunes where you can have opportunity to capture yourself with some photogenic shots and experience the Sand-boarding activity by yourself. You can walk up to the Lighthouse to capture the panoramic view at Pandansari Beach. Lunch at Waroeng Pohon Omah Sawah. After that, we travel to Jogyakarta City (01h15m) then shop at Beringharjo Market at Malioboro Street. Check-in for 2 nights. Enjoy Indo Buffet Dinner at Gazebo Garden Restaurant. Watch the Ramayana Ballet Performance.
Day03 Experience 4×4 Journey to Mount Merapi Volcano & Discover the 9th Century Borobudur Temple
8:00 Pick up from your hotel in Jogyakarta. Depart to Mount Merapi Volcano. Visit Museum Ullen Sentalu, Trip Advisor No 1 and transfer to Desa Wisata Petung, Kaliadem Village. 11:00 AM, journey to Mount Merapi Volcano by 4×4 Jeep, to visit The Lost World Castle, Relic Museum ‘Sisahartaku’, The Mysterious, Alien Stone, admire the panoramic view of Mount Merapi Volcano at Bunker Kaliadem and Desa Wisata Kinahrejo Village. Enjoy the Javanese Lunch at The Cangkringan Villas and Spa. Continue our travel to Borobudur Temple (0130m), explore UNESCO Heritage, Mendut Temple. Dinner at Plataran Stupa Restaurant then travel back to Jogyakarta.
Day04 Depart for Home
After breakfast, taste the fresh Luwak Coffee at Mataram Coffee Factory. Free at leisure then driver pick up at hotel transfer to airport for flight home.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 03 Lunches, 03 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Entrance Fees according to the itinerary
- Private Transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide Service
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Booking Period: 01st October 2017 – 31st March 2018
- Travelling Period: 01st October 2017 – 31st March 2018
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Minimum 2 person and valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government