Day01 Hanoi – Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, our driver will transfer to Hanoi downtown. Check in & overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day02 Hanoi – Full City Tour
AM: 08:00 – 08:30: Pick up at your hotel (join tours will free pick up all points in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi). Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. We then continue on to the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist – dating from the Ly Dynasty) and the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake (One of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (apply on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch we’ll proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. We’ll also see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00.
Day03 Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
8.00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Depart to Halong Bay. 11h30 arrive Halong. Lunch. Boat trip (about 4hours), our boat will bring us to visit Paradise Grotto, Kissing Chicken Rock, Fisherman Village, enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. Have lunch on Boat, back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day04 Hanoi Departure
After breakfast, free at leisure, then transfer to airport for flight home.
- 3 Nights Accommodation with breakfast (Non-Halal)
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by private coach with air-conditoner for airport pickup & drop off
- Shuttle bus for Join Group tour to Halong Bay
- Boat Trip in Halong
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Items that are not mentioned
- Valid Date 01st Jan 2018 to 30th Sep 2018
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Minimum 2 person
- Malaysian passport holder only
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government