Day 01 Arrival Bangkok
Meet & greet. Transfer to hotel and check in. Free at own leisure.
Day 02 Bangkok – Hua Hin ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After breakfast, proceed to Hua Hin – the Plearnwan is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009.
Continue to visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept
Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, In place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm
in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country.
After Dinner, we will visit the famous Hua Hin Night Market for leisure shopping.
Day 03 Hua Hin – Bangkok ( Breakfast, Lunch )
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town.
Proceed to visit DamnoenSaduak floating market ( excludes sampan ride ) where it is totally chaotic, small ‘khlongs’ or canals are filled with
flat boats piled highon the river. Proceed to visit Makleong Railway Market – This is a unique market that is held every day literally on the rail tracks.
After tour, proceed to travel back to Bangkok. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Transfer to hotel and check in.
At night, Proceed to visit the night market by the river, visit the latest night attraction- Asiatique Riverfront . You may enjoy shopping and
enjoy own dinner by the river. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 04 Bangkok – Departure ( Driver pick up No Tour Guide) ( Breakfast )
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
– Inclusive Compulsory Tipping and Travel Insurance
– Min 02 adults travelling. Tour fare based on Twin share basis.
– Tour operates on daily departure basis.
– Child (10 yrs below only ) With Extra Bed – 100 % of adult twin share , Child Without Bed ( 10 yrs below only ) – 75 % of adult twin share
– Tour arrangement is based on Seat-in-Coach join basis & English commentary only
– Traveling must be completed by 31 OCT 2018
– Tour sequence and content are subject to change upon tour arrival without prior notice
– Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather & Honey ( 3 stops )
– Price shown is NETT price in MYR Ringgit & subject to change without prior notice