Day01 Arrival Bangkok
Meet and greet. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Free at own leisure.
Day02 Bangkok – Hua Hin
After breakfast, proceed to Hua Hin – the Plearnwan is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009. continue to visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept, proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, in place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. After dinner, we will visit the famous Hua Hin Night Market for leisure shopping.
Day03 Hua Hin – Bangkok
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town. Proceed to visit Damnoen Saduak floating market (excludes sampan ride) where it is totally chaotic, small ‘khlongs’ or canals are filled with flat boats piled highon the river. Proceed to visit Makleong Railway Market – this is a unique market that is held everyday literally on the rail tracks. After tour, proceed to travel back to Bangkok. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Transfer to hotel and check-in. At night, proceed to visit the night market by the river, visit the latest night attraction – Asiatique Riverfront. You may enjoy shopping and enjoy own dinner by the river. Overnight in Bangkok.
After breakfast, proceed to visit Wat Arun, located by the Chaopraya River bank. It is among the best known of Thailand’s landmarks and the first light of the morning reflects off the surface of the temple with pearly iridescence. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha which located at the centre of city. After it, shopping at MBK Shopping area.
Day05 Bangkok – Departure
After breakfast, transfer back to the airport for departure.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 03 Lunches, 01 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Tour arrangement is based on Seat-in-Coach join basis & English commentary only
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Validity: 01st November 2017 – 31st March 2018
- 12-14 FEB 2018 CNY SURCHARGE RM240/PERSON
- Minimum 2 person
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather & Honey
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- Tour sequence and content are subject to change upon tour arrival without prior notice.
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government