Day01 Arrival – Bangkok – Pattaya
Meet and greet. Proceed to Sriracha Tiger Zoo to witness wild animals and see exciting animal shows which include the crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, various circuses and pig racing. Overnight in Pattaya.
After breakfast, tour to Koh Lan Coral Island by speedboat. You may enjoy all kind of water sports at own expenses or just have a laid-back time enjoying the sea sun sand. Continue to visit Laser Buddha, one of Pattaya’s most noticeable landmarks is the 130 meters high Buddha Mountain, en route to Silver Lake Grape Farm. The grapes farming here include grapes for wine maker and grapes. At night, you can join optional tour to enjoy Cabaret Show or have own leisure.
Day03 Pattaya – Bangkok
After breakfast, proceed to visit Pattaya sheep farm, it is the first sheep farm that perfectly combines the atmosphere of beach with coconut trees and greenery farm for welcoming both Thai and foreign tourist. En route to Pattaya Floating Market you will see the water vendors selling unique range of freshly cooked foods and souvenirs to tourists along the klongs. Continue shopping to Gem, Leather & Honey Factory. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront the night market by the river for own shopping leisure.
Day04 Bangkok – Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok Airport for departure.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 02 Lunches,02 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Tour and Transfer based on private tour basis (Day 1 arrival flight must be not later than noon)
- Tour Commentary based on English/Chinese Speaking
- Entrance Fees according to the itinerary
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Period: 31st March 2018
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather and Honey (3 Stop)
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum 04 adults travelling
- Malaysian passport holder only
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government