Day01 Arrival – Chiang Mai
Meet and greet by airport representative. Proceed to visit Doi Suthep, the wondrous temple of Wat Phra That which sits on the top of Mount Doi Suthep overlooking Chiang Mai, Thailand. After tour, transfer to hotel and check-in. In the evening, transfer to enjoy Khantoke dinner, where it is a traditional Thai Performance.
Day02 Chiang Mai
After breakfast, proceed to Elephant Camp that there are fun and educational Elephant Performance like football and painting. After it, proceed to Orchid & Butterfly Farm. There are displays of a profusion of blooms of all varieties, shapes, colors and prices, Home Industry Tour and visit local handicraft centres such as silk, cotton, jewellery, woodcarving and silverware. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
Day03 Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai
After breakfast, drive along the mountains and valleys, visit the hot spring for coffee break or to use the clean toilet, then continue driving to the white temple at Wat Rong Khoon which was built by the famous Thai Artist, drive to Chiang Rai to visit Golden Triangle where 3 countries meet. En route to Mae Sai which is the busy border market (Thailand – Myanmar border), enjoy wandering & shopping along the border trade. In the evening, transfer back to Chiang Mai.
Day04 Chaing Mai – Departure
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 02 Lunches, 03 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- All transfer and tour arrangement is based on Seat-in-Coach join basis & English commentary only
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Validity: 01st November 2017 – 31st March 2018
- Minimum 2 person
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather & Honey
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- Tour sequence and content are subject to change upon tour arrival without prior notice.
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government