Day01 Arrival Bangkok – Hua Hin
Meet and greet. Proceed to Hua Hin – Visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction withe the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept. Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, in place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. Continue to visit Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-Am, from classic whitewashed buildings, colorfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. At night, proceed to visit Hua Hin Night Market, where it is the local night market of shopping and entertainment for your own pleasure.
Day02 Hua Hin
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town, en route to visit the Plearnwan Eco Village. It is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009 and its a place for shopping and leisure. Continue to Wat Huay Mongkol (LuangPhorThuad). This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of LuangPhorThuad. Proceed to visit Hua Hin Hills Vine Yard. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow award-winning Moonsoon Valley Wines. En route to visit King Memorial Royal Park, it is a historically themed park honouring past Thai Kings from Sukhotai period to current royal house of Chakri. After dinner, we will visit The famous Cicada Night Market (open fri – sun) a fascinating insight into Thailand’s way of life. You will find countless outlets and stands selling delicious food which is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes.
Day03 Hua Hin – Bangkok
After breakfast, proceed to travel back to Bangkok to visit The Golden Mount Wat Saket. Wat Saket in Bangkok Temple pf the Golden Mount 93 Wat Saket, popularly known as the Golden Mount or ‘Phu Khao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. Within, the 58-metre chedi houses a Buddha relic and welcomes worshippers all year round. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight in Bangkok. At night, proceed to visit the night market by the river, visit the latest night attraction- Asiatique Riverfront.
Day04 Bangkok – Departure
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 02 Lunches,02 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Tour and Transfer based on private tour basis
- Tour Commentary based on English/Chinese Speaking
- Entrance Fees according to the itinerary
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Period: 31st March 2018
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather and Honey (3 Stop)
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum 04 adults travelling
- Malaysian passport holder only
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government