Day01 Arrival Bangkok
Meet and greet. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Free at own leisure.
Day02 Bangkok – Khao Yai
After breakfast, proceed to Khao Yai – en route to Palio (Italian Village), Palio is a shopping centre housed in a picturesque Italian village. This cluster of strikingly coloured Baroque-style buildings built like a little village will be hard for tourist. Palio recreates the feeling of wandering through a small town in rural Italy, complete with a clock tower, Piazza Palio, and a manicured garden. Proceed to Khao Yai Vineyard, the vineyard and winery is located in Khao Yai wine region at the altitude of 550 meter above sea level and it is good vineyard for those who never know before basis. After lunch, proceed to experience the cow boy fun farm – Chokchai Farm where you can get a feel of farm life in the largest standard dairy cattle farm through seeing the real farm life and having hands on experience with the help of tour guides. Get the real feel of the farm life by seeing and learning through experience such milking cow, making fresh milk ice cream, seeing cowboy live shows, dogs rounding up sheep, dogs showing their skills, feeding animals and many other things. At night, proceed to Khao Yai Night Street Bazaar for shopping.
Day03 Khao Yai – Bangkok
After breakfast, proceed to visit Khao Yai Sheep Farm where it is situated in the picturesque Thailand countryside is this popular sheep farm. The sheep are the stars of the show here, as you get to stroke and feed these charming animals. Continue to proceed with Farm DIY Program – Mushroom DIY where you can witness a dozen or so different varieties of mushrooms and learn all about the cultivation process for the vegetable. You’ll also get to sample some of the mushrooms that they grow and taste what all the fuss is about by DIY cooking. After it, back to Bangkok. Continue shopping to Gem & Leather and Honey Factory. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront, the market by the river.
Day04 Bangkok – Departure
After breakfast, free at leisure then driver pick up at hotel transfer to airport for departure.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (non-Halal)
- 02 Lunches according to the above itinerary
- Tour arrangement is based on Seat in Coach join basis & English commentary only
- Compulsory Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- High Season Surcharge
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Validity: 01st November 2017 – 31st March 2018
- 12-14 FEB 2018 CNY SURCHARGE RM240/PERSON
- Minimum 4 person Adults
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : Gem, Leather & Honey
- Peak season surcharge will be imposed
- Valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government