DAY01 ARRIVAL – MULU – Deer & Langs Caves
Meet & greet upon arrival at Mulu Airport by your guide and transfer to your selective accommodation for check in. After lunch proceed by van to Park HQ for a visit to Deer and Lang’s Cave. Trek along the plant walk (3km) through the rainforest. Explore the largest cave passage in the world – DEER CAVE and LANG’S CAVE. Relax at the open air observatory for an opportunity witness the phenomenon exodus of BATS out of the caves, spiraling high overhead and ascend to the sky where they will search for food. We then returned to the Park and transfer to local café for dinner.
DAY02 MULU – Wind & Clearwater Caves / Departure
After breakfast, boat ride to PENAN SETTLEMENT. Continue boating to CAVES OF WIND. A planwalk leads from the riverbank to the entrance of Wind Cave, so named because of the cool breezes which can be felt at the narrow parts of the cave. Wind Cave, which is part of the Clearwater system, has many impressive stalactites, stalagmites, flowrocks, helitites and rock corals, some which are illuminated in the “King’s” Room. From Wind Cave you can either follow a plank walk or take a boat to a picnic area near the entrance of Clearwater Cave. 200 Steps lead up through the forest to the mouth of CLEARWATER CAVES. With its underground river, Clearwater is fascinating cave to scroll around. Plank walks, paths and small floating bridges make this an easy and enjoyable experience. We then return to Mulu airport for you’re onwards flight.
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast (Non-Halal)
- 02Lunches, 01Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air Tickets & Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory Tipping: RM20/pax to be collected before trip
- Personal Expenses
- Items that are not mentioned
- Travelling Period : 01 April 2017 – 31 March 2018
- Peak Season surcharge will be imposed
- The Package cost are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to hotel availability
- Other terms & conditions apply